Smart Flex: This device offers patented SmartFlex™ technology, which offers three comfort settings, with each setting equating to an exact 1 cm H20 drop in pressure upon exhalation.
Flow Rounding: DeVilbiss SmartFlex also features patented Flow Rounding, which changes the slope of the pressure waveform during the transition from prescription pressure to the SmartFlex setting and vice versa. This enables a smooth transition and decreases the likelihood of waking the CPAP user. There are six levels of flow rounding with level 0 having the steepest slope and quickest transition and level five having the gentlest slope and slowest transition.
DC and Voltage: The multi-voltage capability means that it can be used virtually anywhere in the world and can also be operated from a 12 V DC power source such as those found in a motor home, recreational vehicle or boat.
- The DeVilbiss CPAP has the Smallest surface of all leading CPAP devices with heated humidification system attached.
- Among the quietest CPAPs on the market - only 26 dBA
- Introduction to CPAP therapy and instructional video included
- Patient air tubing extends from back of unit to enhance visual appeal
- Large, slip-resistant pads on bottom of unit to minimize movement on night table during the night
- Eight-foot power cord length provides greater positioning flexibility - no bulky power brick
- Large, backlit LCD and easy-to-follow patient menu
- Auto on/off
- Delay pressure ramp eases the machine to the prescribed pressure
- Extra air inlet and fine particle filter included