NUVO LITE 5 LITER
Nidek Nuvo Lite Mark 5 Oxygen Concentrator Features and Benefits:
- The Oxygen Concentration Status Indicator comes standard with the 525 model.
- Patented RPSA Technology -- Maintenance-Free Rotary Poppet Valve.
- Superior Grade Molecular Sieve Effectively Strips Nitrogen From the Air.
- Exclusive Moisture-Reducing Wick Assembly.
- Durable Base and Recessed Casters to Guard Against Breakage.
- Metal Outlet Fitting Is More Durable Than Plastic Fittings Found On Many Other Brands.
- Lockable Control Flow Valve.
- Resettable Circuit Breaker.
Nuvo Lite Mark 5 Safety Features:
- A rapidly pulsing audible alarm goes off every time the machine is turned on to indicate power quality (a persisting alarm indicates a problem).
- A green LED light indicates power is applied and is ready to provide oxygen enriched air.
- The machine includes an alarm that sounds off intermittently if a power failure occurs.
- A visible and audible alarm is activated (blinking red light and sound) if there is a process fault.
- The alarm must sound loudly for five seconds to indicate good battery condition.
- It offers the user a power failure alarm test by simply unplugging the machine and turning it on to prompt the audio alarm.
- It gives an alarm if there the oxygen flow is blocked.
- The compressor will automatically shut off if under excessive heat.